Team Support Officer
Team Support Officer
$62,031 to $71,960 + super + salary packaging
About the role
The Team Support Officer role is an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact by providing administrative support for the NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) Outreach Team that delivers programs designed to increase access to health services for rural and Aboriginal communities.
As a member of Outreach Team, you will be based at RDN’s Mascot Office and provide a broad range of administrative functions to support Outreach Program operations and related initiatives.
RDN’s Outreach Team operates in a fast-paced and dynamic health environment that involves working closely with external stakeholders, and you will have the opportunity to both contribute and develop your skills and knowledge in this area. Please refer to the position description for more information about this role and its responsibilities.
RDN promotes a positive workplace culture and supportive environment for its employees, and offers staff a range of generous employment conditions, such as a 35-hour working week, on-site car parking (subject to availability), shut down between Christmas and New Year in addition to annual leave, salary packaging options, study leave (subject to approval) and the opportunity to apply for grants offered through RDN’s Performance Growth and Development scheme.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative support capacity as part of a large or medium sized team.
- Advanced Office 365 skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and an aptitude to utilise Access, databases and other software tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to accurately enter data.
- An enthusiastic and positive demeanor and ability to work cooperatively with team members regardless of work pressures.
- An ability to work in fast-paced team environment.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to simultaneously support team members, undertake multiple tasks and manage competing work requirements.
- The ability to take initiative and contribute to solutions and problem solving.
It would also be desirable for the applicant to have:
- An understanding of the rural and Aboriginal health environment and current challenges.
About the NSW Rural Doctors Network:
RDN is a non-government, not for profit organisation that aims to ensure that the highest possible standard of healthcare is provided to rural and remote communities through the provision of programs to attract, recruit and retain a highly skilled medical, nursing and allied health workforce in remote and rural NSW.
RDN is a values-based, equal opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse back grounds, and people with disabilities to apply.
Applicants must address the selection criteria and follow the instructions outlined in the application form and attach a copy of their resume in either word or PDF format.
Applications will be accepted until COB Sunday, 17 December 2017.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Sharif Bagnulo, Senior Manager - Outreach programs, on Ph: (02) 8337 8100.